Submit a Proposal for Tilth Conference 2020
Tilth Alliance is now accepting proposals for sessions and speakers at this year's virtual Tilth Conference, Nov. 9-10!
Farmers, researchers and food system professionals are encouraged to propose topics for lectures, interactive workshops or panel discussions. This year's theme is "Challenging the Status Quo — Together!" Presentations may be conducted in English or Spanish. View the full Request for Proposal details.
Session topics include but are not limited to:
- organic/sustainable production for crops and livestock
- pest, disease and weed management
- agricultural policy
- food safety, certifications and regulations
- access to land, capital and information resources
- marketing, business planning and labor management
- equity, anti-racism and social justice
Submit your proposals by Tuesday, Aug. 18.
2020 Farm Guide Listings
Now in its 18th year, Tilth Alliance’s Farm Guide is a year-round companion to what’s fresh, local, and in-season from producers around Washington State. If you want to market directly to new customers and value-driven consumers, the Farm Guide connects eaters directly to the farms and producers who grow good food, as well as farmers markets, retailers, restaurants, distilleries, breweries, wineries, and community organizations who make sourcing local and sustainable a priority.
- Available in print and online. Search by product, feature, location, market days and more.
- Publishes mid-April, distributed to hundreds of high traffic locations and events throughout the Puget Sound region and beyond.
- 220,000 readers and 80,000 circulation